Thursday, May 21, 2020

About me

Hi everyone!


I am Jordi Argüello, an English&Tourism teacher from Madrid, Spain. 


For the last six years I have been teaching English to Tourism professionals such as Travel Agents, Flight Attendants and Tourist Guides, helping them to speak fluently in their daily work with people from all around the world.



One day I thought it would be a great idea to spread all the activities, games, quizzes, videos, and other useful tools that I use in my classroom with anyone who wants to improve his English level. 


As a result, I have created this blog to share with you (student, professional or traveler) dozens of fun activities and lessons to enjoy while you learn more English than you think.

What do you say? Do you want to give it a try?

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Video lesson#25: Boarding order

 Have you ever board a flight? Have you noticed that year after year the boarding order is getting more and more complicated? Have you ever ...